Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dwight Smith Q&A

Smith is a highly talked about high school outfielder who's a threat in every aspect of the game. He's projected to be drafted in the early first round of the 2011 draft.

1. How would you describe Dwight Smith the person and how would you describe Dwight Smith the baseball player?
I would describe the person as a laid back and fun person who enjoys every minute of life and the baseball player as a intense and competitive player who plays the game the right way.

2. You're projected to be drafted in the first round next year. Do you plan on signing out of high school or playing college ball (if yes, what colleges are you considering)?
It is great to just have the opportunity just to be in the position because you can't go wrong either way but I would prefer sigining out of high school to get used to playing everyday.

3. How have you handled the hectic scouting proccess? Has it affected your daily life?
I think personally I handled pretty good thus far by not worrying a whole lot about it because you still have to perform. I would say it hasn't affected my daily life too much.

4. When did you realize that you had a special talent and that you could go places with baseball?
I think I realized it around 12 years old when I started to take the game more serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment